Tours and Trails
The section of the website has a series of tours and trails to get families out and exploring their heritage.
If you propose to walk, cycle, or even drive, we suggest the following planning for your trail:
Walking trails — this is particularly important — we suggest you will need to cross roads during the walk and may need to stand back to view the buildings. We always ask you to be mindful of the road and any other pedestrians who might be using the footpath.
- Wear sensible shoes and footwear.
- Don’t try to do too much.
- Take a bottle of water.
- Check the opening times of Museums.
- Don’t forget your camera.
- Take care if walking at night.
- Please respect people’s private property.